Join me on a food walk beyond the Tram 28 to explore a neighborhood that still remains a secret in Lisbon - Campo de Ourique!
This is the coolest neighborhood in Lisbon and we will eat our way through it! This tour includes up to 10 delicious tastings of traditional Portuguese food as well as 2 wine tastings of green wine - unique from Portugal. We will also visit a local market and a local ceramic shop.
This is a traditional neighborhood, that stills remains a secret from massive tourism. So be prepared to explore Lisbon off the beaten path!
Vegetarian and gluten-free options available on request.
- +10 Food Tastings (meat and fish dishes as well as 3x award winning pastry)
- Drinks (2 wine tastings of Green Wine and/or Rosé Wine as well as water and juices)
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options available on request
- Wear comfortable shoes
- In the summer it is wise to wear a hat
- Bring appetite to enjoy every taste
Tasca da Esquina, Main door